On Your Mark! Get Set! GOOGLE!
Friday, March 1, 2019
Session 3: 2:10 PM-3:00 PM, Room 18
Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
Demonstration (1 hour)
Google is full of dynamic cloud-based tools that can be used both on and offline. Do you know how to explore, quote, or draw in Google? Share a specific cell within a sheet? Record your voice and have the text “automagically” appear? Explore history lessons ready made? New and nuanced aspects of Google tools will be shown in this face-paced workshop. Wear your running shoes - we are about to run the Google!
Program: ABE, ASE, CTE, ESL,
Category: BL, DL, TI
- ABE: Adult Basic Education
- ASE: Adult Secondary Education
- CTE: Career Technical Education
- ESL: English as a Second Language
- BL: Blended/Online Learning
- DL: Distance Learning
- PAC: Program Administration and Coordination
- TI: Technology Integration in the Classroom