Google Sites - Build it! They will come!
Friday, March 1, 2019
Session 1: 11:10 AM-12:00 PM, Computer lab 100
Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
Hands-on Computer Lab Workshop (1 hour)
Technology continues to be a driving force in education and today’s work-world and both teachers and students should understand the benefits of creating a website. With Google Sites a website can be built with a few clicks or drop and drags - and Sites is free! Themes, Google tool inserts, links, creating pages and layouts and more will be covered and practiced by participants. Everyone will have a published website at workshop’s end.
Program: ABE, ASE, CTE, ESL,
Category: BL, TI
- ABE: Adult Basic Education
- ASE: Adult Secondary Education
- CTE: Career Technical Education
- ESL: English as a Second Language
- BL: Blended/Online Learning
- DL: Distance Learning
- PAC: Program Administration and Coordination
- TI: Technology Integration in the Classroom