Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments 2.0!
Friday, March 1, 2019
Session 3: 2:10 PM-3:00 PM, Room 23
St. Paul Community Literacy Consortium and St. Paul Public Schools Adult Basic Education
Demonstration (1 hour)
The Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments (NSDLA) 2.0 website is now ready for learners, educators, employees, and employers! This session will introduce or reintroduce you to the recently redesigned (mobile-friendly) NSDLAs and website. Learn about how the assessments can be used to by educators for targeted digital literacy instruction; how job applicants and employees can demonstrate their digital skills with the NSDLA certificates. Learn how you can become an official testing site and much more!
Program: ABE, ASE, CTE, ESL,
Category: BL, DL, PAC, TI,
- ABE: Adult Basic Education
- ASE: Adult Secondary Education
- CTE: Career Technical Education
- ESL: English as a Second Language
- BL: Blended/Online Learning
- DL: Distance Learning
- PAC: Program Administration and Coordination
- TI: Technology Integration in the Classroom