Making an Impact on College and Career Readiness!
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Session 8: 1:00 PM-1:50 PM, Room 23
The NROC Project
Demonstration (1 hour)
Through an OTAN/NROC Project (nroc.org) partnership, CA WIOA-funded agencies have FREE access to high-impact resources for math, English, and more. Our OTAN partners have been instrumental in the evolution of NROC’s efforts, and today our web-based resources are used by agencies around the country to support tools such as GED and CASAS, as well as over 150 career pathways. Learn about our progress on mission and how this collaboration can serve YOUR local students.
Program: ABE, CTE
Category: BL, DL, TI
- ABE: Adult Basic Education
- ASE: Adult Secondary Education
- CTE: Career Technical Education
- ESL: English as a Second Language
- BL: Blended/Online Learning
- DL: Distance Learning
- PAC: Program Administration and Coordination
- TI: Technology Integration in the Classroom