Technology and Distance Learning Symposium 2019
Presented By: Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
March 1-2, 2019
Hacienda La Puente Adult Education - Willow Center
The Technology and Distance Learning Symposium is ideal for the teachers, coordinators and administrators in the network of California adult education providers under the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act, WIOA Title II, the federal grant administered by the Adult Education Office at the California Department of Education.
This event will offer relevant and new information, dynamic presentations, and hands-on skill development to start or grow your blended/distance learning programs and enhance technology integration in the classroom.
- Register to attend
- Tell us who you are and register today. Registration is $25.00 and limited to 200 participants. Lunch is included both Friday and Saturday.
- Online registration is open from January 2, 2019 to February 21, 2019.
Registration fee is non-refundable. If you find you cannot attend the Symposium, you can transfer your fee to another person, but due to the cost of processing, we will not be able to refund the registration fee. To transfer your registration fee, contact us.
- Find/Update your registration
- If you have already registered, retrieve your confirmation and make changes.
Select the cover to download a copy of the brochure.
Location and Times
14101 East Nelson Avenue
La Puente, CA 91746
Map | Web site
Friday, March 1, 2019
8:00 AM–4:30 PM
Saturday, March 2, 2019
8:00 AM–2:50 PM
Check-in starts at 8:30 AM
- Open Education Resources
- Digital Badges and Micro-credentialing
- Mobile Devices, iPads, Chromebooks, and More
- Online and Blended Instruction Delivery Models
- Moodle—Your Learning Management System
- Presentation Tools in the Classroom
- Web-based Activities
- Online Resources for Adult Education
- And much more!
TDLS is Social!
Receive more details before the event and share with your colleagues while you attend. Twitter hashtags are #tdls19 and #adultEDU. And, you can always use the convenient buttons at the bottom of every page in our site.
Video streams of some presentations are now posted on the OTAN YouTube Channel in a playlist titled TDLS 2018 .