Presented by OTAN, the Outreach and Technical Assistance Network
March 2, 3, and 4, 2022 (virtual event)
The Technology and Distance Learning Symposium is OTAN’s annual conference with dynamic, hands-on presentations and lively discussions that show participants how to integrate technology to enhance the learner experience, extend the classroom to learners through blended and distance learning, and help adult education programs be more effective and efficient.
TDLS is ideal for teachers, coordinators, administrators, and support staff at California adult education providers under the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act, WIOA Title II — the federal grant administered by the Adult Education Office at the California Department of Education.
Here's what some of our participants said about last year's first ever virtual TDLS:
"Thank you to all of those involved. This was so brilliantly executed, only OTAN could pull this off. Kudos!"
"Thank you for this conference. It really was special for me. It was the first time I was able to attend, and I really enjoyed it a lot."
"I believe that your work and conference in California has national relevance, especially at a time of urgent need for leadership and excellence to guide us through a period of increasingly rapid changes."
Registration will close when registration reaches 800 participants.
- Blended Learning
- Distance Learning
- Digital Equity and Access
- Technology Integration
- Online Engagement and Assessment
- Corrections, Re-Entry, and Rehabilitation
- Program Administration and Coordination
- Student Support Services
Note: OTAN plans on recording many of the sessions and will share those after TDLS once they become available.
Videos of some of our TDLS 2021 presentations are posted on the OTAN website on our TDLS Video Presentations page.
Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Join us as we tour the TDLS website!
- TDLS Pre-Show 10:00am-11:00am
- TDLS Pre-Show 4:00pm-5:00pm
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Keynote 1:00pm-2:30pm (90 min)
- Sessions (1) 2:45pm-3:45pm (60 min)
- Sessions (2) 4:00pm-5:00pm (60 min)
- Live Help / Networking 12:30pm-5:30pm
Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Sessions (3) 8:30am-10:00am (90 min)
- Sessions (4) 10:15am-11:45pm (90 min)
- Lunch 11:45am-1:00pm
- Sessions (5) 1:00pm-2:30pm (90 min)
- Sessions (6) 2:45pm-3:45pm (60 min)
- Live Help / Networking 8:00am-4:00pm
Friday, March 4, 2022
- Sessions (7) 8:30am-10:00am (90 min)
- Sessions (8) 10:15am-11:45am (90 min)
- Lunch 11:45am-1:00pm
- Sessions (9) 1:00pm-2:30pm (90 min)
- Tech Slam 2:45pm-3:45pm (60 min)
- Live Help / Close 8:30am-2:30pm
TDLS is Social!
Add the hashtags #AdultEDU #AdultEducation #EdTech