Getting Started provides information about getting into the schedule and accessing sessions.
- You must be a registered participant to access the presentations. Use your email address and the password you created to access any of the sessions under Schedule or Schedule at a Glance.
- Forgot your participant password? Use the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions.
- Each presentation is hosted In-Person and on Zoom. For online participants, wait for the “Join now!” button to join a presentation.
- The Schedule is laid out by each day. Use the tabs and filters on the Schedule page to refine what you may want to attend.
- OTAN has built in breaks between sessions. Please take a few minutes to get away from the screen.
Thank you for attending TDLS 2023! We will see you again next year!
Schedule at a Glance
Abstracts of each session are posted on the schedule page. To read full descriptions, select the title to see additional information. (Note: All times are PST.)
TDLS is Social!
Share your TDLS moments on social media - tag us on Twitter External Link Icon opens in new window or tab,Facebook External Link Icon opens in new window or tab, and LinkedIn External Link Icon opens in new window or tab.
Add the hashtags #TDLS23 #AdultEDU #AdultEducation #EdTech
And, you can always use the convenient buttons at the bottom of every page on our website to access all of our social media sites.